The only service/app all BlackBerry users was waiting for, Universal SIP client on their BlackBerry. BlackVoib by Black Communication is under testing and open for public to download the Beta version but expiring by September 15, 2010. It might not work with old BlackBerry devices as they stated “for most recent BlackBerry devices”. Now you can make and receive calls on the internet via WiFi and 3G.
- User contols all SIP account settings.
- Supports more recent BlackBerry GSM phones only.
- Supports G.711 ulaw codec.
- DTMF passthrough is no allowed.
- Expires on Sept 15th, 2010
Source: Black Communications