The desktop sync software for legacy BlackBerry smartphones ( – OS7) gets updated today with support of Windows 8 & bug fixes. It’s highly recommended to get this update asap!
- Additional OS support Support for Windows 8.
- You can add a tablet that has BlackBerry PlayBook OS
- 2.0.1 or later installed on it.
- The BlackBerry Desktop Software supports mobile network enabled tablets.
Media sync enhancements You can:
- Sync your music by individual songs or by collections of music, including albums.
- Drag and drop picture and video folders from your computer into the BlackBerry Desktop Software to sync with your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet
- Learn about syncing Music, Pictures, and Videos before configuring features.
- Sync enhancements You can sync all of your configured data at one time by toggling the sync button in a synchronization screen and selecting Sync All.