Note: If there are any concerns in contest registration, development etc or any delays, please write to Devworx at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you. Remember, besides creating new apps, you can also port your Android Apps to participate.
BlackBerry 10 Apps Challenge is a free contest by RIM India and Devworx aimed at giving developers a chance to flaunt the best of their app ideas for the next generation BlackBerry 10 platform and win cool prizes in the most exciting BlackBerry 10 Apps Challenge ever. This is one of the best opportunities for amateur and professional developers to develop their own apps for BlackBerry 10 also get their app seen and downloaded through the BlackBerry World, by users globally.
Follow a few quick and easy steps and get the fame and fortune you deserve.
- Register for the contest (http://www.devworx.in/
contests/blackberryapp/?utm_ source=contest&utm_medium= contest&utm_campaign=contest- mailer#)
- Download tools and SDKs for free
- Port/Develop your app
- Register as vendor for free at BlackBerry World™
- Submit your app(s) to BlackBerry World™ for free
- Notify Devworx when the app is published
Winners would be rewarded with the following:
- 2 apps: Gift voucher worth Rs. 1,200 +3 month’s Digit Subscription (from devworx)
- 3-4 apps: Gift voucher worth Rs. 2,500 + Cowon Earphone (from devworx)
- 5-9 apps: One (1) BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
- 10 or more apps: One BlackBerry PlayBook and one BlackBerry Developer Alpha prototype device
The contest ends on January 21, 2013. Don’t wait for the deadline, submit your app now.