Avoid downloading unrecommended apps for space? Not to worry now. Follow the guide to keep you flash memory clean.
Things You’ll Need:
- Blackberry App World version 1.1 or higher
- Update your Blackberry App World to version 1.1 or higher. Any older versions will not allow you to archive or download the apps to the micro SD memory card.
- Download any app or apps that you plan on using in the Blackberry App World. If you already have your apps downloaded, proceed to step three.
- Choose “My World” from the main screen in order to view your downloaded apps.
- Scroll to the app that you would like to archive or download to the micro SD memory card. Select your menu button and choose the “Archive” option. This will begin the download and archiving process. Your app will be uninstalled from the device memory and transferred to the SD card.
- Reboot the Blackberry if requested. Some apps will require this step while others will not.
- Restore the app that you saved to your micro SD memory card. You should be able find your archived apps in the Downloads folder or on the home screen. The archived apps will have a green arrow on the icon indicating it was downloaded to the memory card. Select the app and then select “Restore”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
How do i find the apps after i archive them? They are not available anywhere. i cannot find a single app. no folders. nothing. help please.
hey! go to apps folder> files. explore your media card & you’ll find the remote app folder 😉
Thanks. Found then. But they aren’t restore it.
Thanks. Found then. But they aren’t restore it. Anything I am doing wrong?
you’ve done it! that’s what this tutorial is about. it download apps installation files to memory card. so, it enables a user to share, install that app later or just for back-up. its not a substitute installation drive 🙂