Here is something to WOOT about! The BlackBerry Curve 8520 is now available for just Rs. 9990/- with 18 months warranty.
BlackBerry Curve 8520 Specifications:
– OS 5 compatible (no OS6)
– Flash memory and a 512Mhz next generation processor for enhanced performance
– Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, and Bluetooth (2.0) support for hands-free use with headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
– 2 MP digital camera with zoom and video recording
– Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, plus BlackBerry Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes or Windows Media Player with the smartphone
– Access to BlackBerry App World, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include games, entertainment, social networking and sharing, news and weather, productivity and much more
– BlackBerry Internet Service support for access to up to 10 supported email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo!, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and Gmail; and BlackBerry Enterprise Server support, which provides advanced security and IT administration features for corporate deployments
– Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting cards of up to 16 GB today and expected to support next generation 32GB cards when available; a 1GB card is included
– Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) with support for T-Mobile Unlimited Hotspot Calling service
– Quad-band world phone: EGDE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
The Curve family of BlackBerry smartphones has always been the best for newcomer consumers. If you’re trying to roll into Blackberry devices, this phone is perfect though its outdated to Curve 9300 3G which was released last year.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Hey very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find numerous useful info here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .