Guys of BGR has one more upcoming mobile up their sleeves. This time its the BlackBerry Torch 2, which is similar to BlackBerry Torch 9800 physically but blazing fast & fully upgraded internally. The smartphone(or Superphone) is set to be announced at BlackBerry World next month and supposedly be outed in July/August.
BlackBerry Torch 2 Specifications:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz processor
- Radio: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE ; Tri-band HSPA 14.4Mbps
- Display: 3.2″ VGA – 480 x 640 capacitive touchscreen display
- Memory: 8GB storage + 512MB RAM + up to 32GB MicroSD
- Connectivity: WiFi + Bluetooth + NFC
- Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 1300MAh battery
- Dimension: 14.6mm thick
- Sensors: magnetometer
Get more 2011 smartphones line-up from BlackBerry here.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings