Here’s a quick little tutorial for downloading YouTube videos on both BlackBerry smartphones & PlayBook. Just follow these simple steps & enjoy stored entertainment.
- Go to YouTube & copy URL of desired video
- Now Browse to https://filsh.net/ on your BlackBerry device & enter URL in space shown below
- The script on website is powerful enough to convert YouTube videos into different types of formats
- Select the needy & tick Terms & Conditions check-box. Hit Next
- The conversion process starts on next page showing progress bar
- Your video is now ready to download. Just click Download button to save the file
Note: To grab Full HD videos, select ‘No conversion‘ in Format tab in the beginning
Works on OS6+ smartphones
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Thanks bbin for this. Now will make my pvt collection!
wasnt this discussed before?
Previous process isn’t working anymore
does not work well due to pop up that is next to imposible to get rid of
does not work well due to pop ups that are almost impossible to get rid of.
On phones or playbook?
ya…not working properly due to pop up .
Just close the pop-up by click ‘x’ on right top corner. An ad opens in a new tab but the other tab still remains active. Its been tested on both smartphone and tablet