The time to take your business to bold new levels is now. Register today for BlackBerry World™ to get critical content, business insights, mobile technology training and unparalleled networking opportunities. Don’t delay, online registration closes April 29.
You will not want to miss everything that’s happening at the conference:
- Join Research In Motion® (RIM®) executives, including President and CEO Thorsten Heins, in the General Session to hear about RIM’s vision for the future of mobile computing and more.
- Browse through the Session Catalog to find out about all of the rich content in the conference breakout sessions. Speakers include RIM experts, industry analysts and partners & customers from the BlackBerry® community.
- Take a look at the breakout sessions we recommend for Business Leaders, IT Decision Makers and IT Administrators & Architects so you can get the most out of your conference experience.
- Attend a special session on Wednesday, May 2, to hear from Spencer West on finding opportunity in every challenge.
- Become BlackBerry Certified and get the professional credentials you need while onsite.
- Take a two-day BlackBerry Training Course to get the most relevant content on managing the advanced features and capabilities of the BlackBerry solution.
- Get hands-on with the latest BlackBerry enterprise software in the Hands-on Labs.
- Visit the Solutions Showcase to meet and connect with the BlackBerry World sponsors exhibiting their latest innovations.
- Take advantage of all of the networking opportunities, including Enterprise Development Networking, the BlackBerry World Welcome Reception, the BlackBerry Party and the BlackBerry Information Exchange.
Stay up-to-date with the conference by downloading the BlackBerry World Mobile Conference Guide from BlackBerry App World™! The app has extra features for registered attendees.
BlackBerry World is approaching fast! Take your mobile strategies to the next level, register now for BlackBerry World 2012 – May 1-3 in Orlando, Florida.
If you attended last year’s event, you can save $200 on a Full Conference Pass with the Alumni Discount. Plus, your organization can save even more with the Group Discount Program!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings