One of best 3rd party Twitter client UberSocial releases a new update with several new features & awaited fixes. The client is available for all legacy BlackBerry smartphones. Hope they release a BlackBerry 10 client soon.
- Fixed bug where your own tweets weren’t highlighted in a different color
- Fixed bug where under certain circumstances you couldn’t load older tweets
- Fixed bug where it wouldn’t retrieve the list of users that retweeted one of your tweets.
- Removed Lockerz photo service, defaulting to Twitters
- Changed the default number of tweets to retrieve in your timeline to 100
- Fixed bug where devices where devices where the time or timezone weren’t set correctly couldn’t connect to Twitter
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t delete a direct message
- Changed search timeline to the max of 100 tweets each request
- Fixed bug where list timelines could not load older tweets.
- Fixed bug in Facebook feed where date/time might overlap in some situations.
Download/Upgrade UberSocial for BlackBerry>>
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings