Yes, there will be winners e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y starting right now (June 20th) till June 24th midnight. Show your love to BlackBerry in just 140 characters with the #BeonBB. You will be getting a chance to win a BlackBerry Music Gateway and 2 other will get “BlackBerry Goodie Bag” consisting of various BlackBerry promotional items, such as a cap, t-shirt, mug and pen.
How to participate:
To enter, begin by following @BlackBerryIN (https://twitter.com/BlackBerryIN) and @BB_in (https://twitter.com/BB_in) on twitter and tweet the answer to ‘How far will you go for BlackBerry?” with a hashtag #BeonBB mentioning @BB_in.
Just an example: “I can smash my current phone to get a new BlackBerry Z3 #BeonBB @BB_in“. Don’t forget to mention us and add #BeonBB.
This contest is held on Twitter only. Restricted to Indian residence only. Should be above 18 years old. One (1) tweet per day.
Winning & Prizes:
First Prize (of which there are 5 in total) in each Draw Period consists of one (1) BlackBerry Music Gateway.
Secondary Prizes (of which there are 10 in total) in each Draw Period consist of one (1) “BlackBerry Goodie Bag” consisting of various BlackBerry promotional items, such as a cap, t-shirt, mug and pen.
About the Music Gateway
Now you can enjoy the music on your mobile device through the power of your home or car stereo speakers.
Wirelessly play the music on your smartphone, tablet, or computer through your home stereo or car stereo using the BlackBerry Music Gateway. Just plug the BlackBerry Music Gateway into your stereo system, and pair it with most BlackBerry using Bluetooth connectivity or NFC technology, then fill any room with your music. It’s really that simple. You’ve got full control over playback, change tracks, volume, and play or pause because most BlackBerry is your remote control.
Wirelessly play music from:
- Bluetooth enabled laptops and personal computers
- Bluetooth enabled smartphones
- Bluetooth enabled tablets
Connect BlackBerry Music Gateway to:
- Bookshelf or computer speakers
- Stereo system
- In car stereo system
- MP3 Player docking station
- Connect via Bluetooth or simply tap to connect your NFC enabled device.
- Compatible with any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer that’s A2DP enabled
- Smartphone, tablet or device must support A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles
- Smartphone must support Near Field Communication (NFC) for tap to connect feature. (NFC technology is not enabled for all carriers. Please check with your service provider for availability).
- Connect using the RCA or 3.5mm auxiliary cables included in the box
- Music Gateway
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- 3.5mm to RCA cable
- Micro-USB charger
Throw a party, wirelessly play music from your device
Wirelessly enable your car stereo
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings