The one of the two solid Instagram clients for BlackBerry 10 updates today bringing the long awaited feature to upload videos to Instagram. The update also brings new notification settings and overall performance boost.
- New Video Recorder (Beautiful, User-friendly UI and UX, High Quality)
- Upload Recorded Videos from Inst10 Camera (Can’t upload from Gallery Yet)
- Edit Recorded Videos with Advanced Video Editor + Filters
- Regram Video Posts to your own Feeds
- Automatically Adds Thumbnail to Video (No Need for the app to take a separate shot before recording)
- Prioritized Notifications (get notified by: Comments only, Mentions only, tags only, likes only, follow only, check all you need)
- Improved Startup Time from 8 seconds to only 3-4 seconds
- Removed Logout Action Item from Options (Use Remove Account from Accounts Page to Logout Instead)
- Improved Picture Picker
- Biography limits to 150 Characters for preventing server errors
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
I have tried to download “Telegram” on Q10, but after entering name of my country n my phone no.the icon NEXT doesn’t work. Pl help.
Contact developer for this error