Healthcare is the next big thing in mobile space and BlackBerry is one of the most compelling contender with its unique micro kernel system and unmatchable security. Taking its advantage, Yoritex Inc. has developed an outstanding mobile aggregator called Yoricap™, a mobile accessory designed for emerging mHealth applications. This device uses USB connectivity and transmits data to provide remote access and improved healthcare management.
“Yoritex offers innovative products that combine cutting-edge technology and convenience for patients and healthcare providers. Yoricap™ is more than wireless monitor for fitness and even more than fantastic temperature scanner. Our evolutionary all-in-one device has been developed to increase the convenience and effectiveness of remote patient management and monitoring.”
– Leon Dain, President and CEO of Yoritex Inc.
Yoricap is a handy smartphone accessory and it transmits health data such as blood pressure, pulse oximeter, blood test (glucose levels, uric acid, total cholesterol), ECG, heart rate monitor and much more.
· Only proven medical and communication protocols were used in the development of Yoricap™ keeping in mind eventual need for FDA approval.
· Well-crafted ergonomic design of Yoricap™ makes it the ideal accessory for smartphone. It is lightweight and is only 8.5 mm thickness.
· Their architecture allows users to increase the capacity and productivity Yoricap™ by adding more and more new sensors and devices.
· The main goal of Yoricap™ solution is security of medical data storage and secure communication. BlackBerry 10 with BES12 gives you both.
However, it needs your help to make it to happen. Yoricap project is now live on Indiegogo to a goal of $100,000 raise. Show you support and fund in for this amazing medical tool.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings