The Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform integrates app containerization, MAM, an enterprise app store, MDM and more, simplifying the creation of mobile apps and the management of apps, data, and devices. Without compromising on security, organizations can ensure users get the right apps on their mobile device, regardless of ownership model.
New platform provides the most complete set of multi-OS EMM capabilities in a simple, user-based subscription model
Waterloo, Ontario — January 26 — BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX: BB), a global leader in secure mobile communications, today introduced the new Good® Secure EMM Suites by BlackBerry, a comprehensive set of mobile security, management, productivity and collaboration offerings including best-in-class app security and containerization, Identity and Access Management, and Enterprise File Sync and Share with file level data protection. With the Good Secure EMM Suites users can immediately increase their productivity through a single integrated offering of BES®12, Good Dynamics and WatchDox® by BlackBerry that allows flexibility of deployment and security options for businesses as their mobile needs evolve.
Good Secure EMM Suites include leading security capabilities at each level of the platform in order to address the needs of customers for securing devices, applications, content and work data – at rest and in transit. BlackBerry® recently received Common Criteria EAL-4+ certification for the Good Dynamics SDK and servers, Good Work, and other collaboration apps.
“The new Good Secure EMM Suites provide simple and flexible options for customers to deploy industry leading security across devices, apps, content and data. BlackBerry now has five tailored mobility suites to meet the current and future needs of businesses of any size,” said Billy Ho, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Product and Value Added Solutions, BlackBerry. “This major step in the integration of Good Powered by BlackBerry comes less than three months after the close of the acquisition, enabling us to expand our industry leadership and further drive innovation in the EMM market.”
Research firm Strategy Analytics predicted the combined market share of BlackBerry and Good at 25% in the EMM segment.
The Good Secure EMM Suites combine a broad set of management, security, productivity and collaboration capabilities in different combinations and enable seamless access to data and applications behind the firewall or in the cloud – across any mobile endpoint or platform including:
· BES12 multi-OS EMM platform
· Best-in-class Good Dynamics secure mobile app platform and container
· Best-in-class MDM/MAM supporting iOS, Android (including Android for Work and Samsung KNOX), BlackBerry, Windows 10 and Mac OSX
· All-in-one Good Work email and collaboration app
· Good Share secure file access supporting SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive and Box
· Good Connect secure enterprise instant messaging for Microsoft Lync and Cisco Jabber environments
· Good Access secure browser with SSO support for enterprise web applications and cloud services
· Deployment of ISV apps from BlackBerry’s broad partner ecosystem
· Deployment of custom developed apps secured by Good Dynamics
· WatchDox enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) including complete DRM capabilities and file level security
· Identity and Access Management capabilities to extend 2-factor authentication to mobile apps and to use the mobile device as a second factor for accessing corporate applications
Pricing and Availability
The Good Secure EMM Suites will follow the established user-based subscription licensing model with pricing starting at $3 USD per user per month for the Good Secure Management Suite. The other product offerings will then range from Good Secure Enterprise Suite for $5 USD, Good Secure Collaboration Suite for $10 USD, Good Secure Mobility Suite for $15 USD to Good Secure Content Suite for $25 USD per user per month. The Good Secure EMM Suites can be deployed on-premise or via a cloud-based model, and are now being introduced to customers worldwide.
Find out more on Good Secure EMM Suites atwww.blackberry.com/enterprise
BlackBerry is securing a connected world, delivering innovative solutions across the entire mobile ecosystem and beyond. We secure the world’s most sensitive data across all end points – from cars to smartphones – making the mobile-first enterprise vision a reality. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Company trades under the ticker symbols “BB” on the Toronto Stock Exchange and “BBRY” on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit www.BlackBerry.com.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings