Want to play the leading mobile Pokemon Go on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone? Here’s how to get it running!
Before we begin, we thank Cobalt for tweaking Google apps to erase its dependency and making Pokémon Go possible to run BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Follow the instructions carefully and enjoy the game!
If you already have Google Play services installed, skip these steps and directly download Pokémon Go patched apk down below.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Install ‘Blackberry Runtime for Android’ It must be done from your BlackBerry 10 browser and it must not be in Desktop Mode or the update will not show https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39879918
- Open the installed app, you will see the BB Logo, with a tekst below that he is busy initializing. wait for it, the app will minimize all of the sudden.. then he is ready
- reboot your blackberry
- Install ‘Google+ Whitelist’ https://mega.nz/#!lgAAHQBJ!eFuthSbZzos421TtPgAN73FvsT752A-vfKG3OrlSeb4
- Open Google+ Whitelist app, and then you can close
Now download and install all the .APK files from this link: https://mega.nz/#F!ZgYgVaKD!oPLBx-mGcBubgueavOlWWA This includes:
1) an Google ID App for your BB10 (GID)
2) Google Play Store,
3) Google Play Services (after install it will be found as the Google Settings app)
4) Google play games
5) Android Mobile Network (your new android apps are then allowed to use your 3-4G network)
6) Google Account Manager
7) Android Browser
- after installing all these apps, open your Google+ Whitelist Google Play Services and Google Play Games should be mentioned there now.
- open Google Account Manager and make a new google/Gmail account, or try to login with your current gmail/Google account
- when that is done please open the Blackberry Google ID app (GID)
- Activate your google ID to push the button mentioned
Download Pokémon Go patched apk >>
After download and install, please open up your Google+ Whitelist app. Pokemon Go app should be mentioned now! if not, something had go wrong in the process here above…
if yes open you Pokemon Go app, and login with Google+. the servers are very full, so don’t shoot the messenger if you cannot login for a while. BB10 GPS system will often bale you, so it could be that you are walking in a empty field.
if you are not seeing the blue pokemon stops, please reboot you BB10 and startup the Pokemon Go app. its should be solved. Also the camera doesn’t work well sometimes, (half if covered in Black screen). so you cannot catch the pokemon. but you can turn off the camera in the left corner when you find a pokemon and then you will be in Pokemon’s virtual world. and cacthing them in the virtual world. Much easier though.
Any discussion can be done here at BBin Ask! >>
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
It’s not downloading through my BlackBerry browser
Gabriel it was not working for me also, just download on your pc then transfer it to the mobile. I followed all the steps , just coudnt install the pokemon go apk, it says unable to install and shuts down the app. Any solution ?
It works, thanks! But you need reboot phone each 10 mins so its unplayable:(
yeah same with me. when i close the app and try to play it again there is no pokemon nearby
hello, did it all on my Z10, but all I have is the “NIANTIC” loading screen for a pretty long time and then it crashes…
screen just blurs with afterimages when i touch the screen/spin around the character any ideas on fixes?
I’ve got the Same problem with the Screen.. it’s just impossible to play anything. I don’t know how i could catch a charmander :’D
I managed to log in but cant see anything near…like pokemon desert
Worked for me on BB Z3
Sir, if i already install poke go versi jelly bean.. 29.2, your pratice is work?
Cant download the link you gave https://mega.nz/#!lgAAHQBJ!eFuthSbZzos421TtPgAN73FvsT752A-vfKG3OrlSeb4
Its saying java script alert unknown device.
You need to download MEGA plugin in the browser. http://www.mega.co.nz
You are awesome and so is India! Thanks so much from this humble loyal BB10 user in Canada 🙂
Got it installed on my Daughters phone, but I had to put it in Desktop Mode. Download all files and then copy and paste each one to Mega and then it worked no problem ?
Woks for me.. All the google stuff download to your pc and unpack the zip. Copy or move the apk’s to your android folder in the media card mode (or anywhere you know where to look) via your pc link cable . Install the apk’s. Job done. Remember, its only the Runtime that needs to be installed through your blackberry browser.
Anyone know how to fix the issue where after 10 minutes of play the game stops working properly? I think it has something to do with the Google Account Manager app not working properly.
The Software no longer works, because i need the New Pokemon GO Version (Update)…. 🙁
The app says I need to update it in order to continue, but I can’t, it says my BlackBerry z10 is not compatible. Can I bypass this?
Hi Guys it worked on my phone however there’s a new update for the pokemon go 0.33.0 and we can’t update.Please make a pokemon go 0.33.0 version. cause we cant update the app from google apps.
Yes even I can also play this game,but only 10 minutes, after that poke shops and nearby sightings disappears, and not accessible, have to reboot device, every time,,please guys if you have any solution then please post it,so i can also enjoy this game,Thank you have a good day
OMG i was so happy it almost worked out :D! need an update please 😛
I got this one xD it works but my screen is a bit fkd.
Load more comments