Privacy Shade for all, BlackBerry Hub Dark Theme, Google Hangouts integration and more.
- Quick File: Move messages into a folder with just a few taps, enabling faster workflows.
- Support for Google Hangouts notifications: You can now see Google Hangouts notifications in the BlackBerry Hub.
- GroupWise mail server Out-of-Office message: Users who are using GroupWise mail now have the same out-of-office functionality as others.
- Enhanced message preview when roaming: For ActiveSync accounts. We now provide a message preview during sync instead of just showing a header or waiting to download the full message.
- Dark Theme for the Hub Widget: If you have set the dark theme for Hub the Widget will now respect that setting as well.
- Reading Window Resizing: Need to hide or see a bit more on the screen? We’ve added the ability to choose between three different sizes for the viewing area.
The update is live in Gooogle Play. Need help?
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network, then open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the icon on the left side of the search bar, then select “My apps & games” from the menu that pops up.
- Either tap “Update All” or select which apps to update on an individual basis.
- Tap “Download” and the update will begin, even if you don’t see a progress bar or another indicator.
Via: Inside BlackBerry
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings